Planning your Future and where you want to be in five years.
Dear Thinette darling
When you were younger did you have the wish to be a grownup and be free of all the ties holding you back?
Well you are there, and what now my dear?
Have you for one moment stop to think how you are going to make your dreams a reality, or will it just stay dreams?
I dare you to dream big, develop your own magic formula for success and you can achieve it.
All dreams are possible!
Think of it this way, who thought a radio wave could cook food. Stumbling across the possibility someone had a vision and a dream and so the microwave oven became a reality. Someone else had a dream to land on the moon. He started planning it step by step and it became true too.
Finding your own magic Formula.
Now is the time to find a formula to plan your future making all your dreams come true. Don’t let people around you with small dreams detour you from your mission.
Let’s start at the Goalpost.
What are your expectations in life? Where do you want to be and what would you be doing in twenty years from now?
• Would you be on your yacht sailing the Mediterranean with family and friends?
• Travelling the world in luxury, visiting as many countries as you wish?
• Living in a mansion and driving a super car?
Maybe you want it all! Nothing is impossible my dear. To make it happen you need to decide on a formula with short term and long term goals working for you. Let’s begin with the short term goals. How far will you have progressed in five years time? Here are a few examples.
• Do you want to become a professional and focus on a career. Becoming an authority and get recognition in your field, you need to study degree after degree, reseach and read as much as you could. Where on the ladder of your success do you see yourself in five years?
• You have decided to become a housewife to the best man in the world and the best stay at home mum. Finding information can be very confusing. You will soon realise how much hard work it will take. How will you go about it? (More about that in a later letter.)
• Do you want to become an entrepreneur running your own business. What will your focus be to get your business out the blocks. Making marketing a priority set weekly and monthly goals and keep to the schedule? I do have an option for you … but later about that too.
• How long are you going to sit idle, living in a dream world, letting the good life pass you by. Looking at all your successful friends in envy. Stop procrastinating now!
• Find a quiet spot were you will not be distributed.
• Stop thinking of your past and how life has been.
• Review what was important to you and find your passion.
• Think of all your achievements, there might be a passion hiding there. Find something you are good at and you feel enthusiastic and excited about.
• Trust your instict and write the options down, even make a list if there are more than one.
• Find your strengths and build on it in your planning.
• Winners do not make excuses.
• Become a warrior and take nothing lying down.
Take a pen and paper, yes pen and paper and start the outline of your planning, plotting your future to make your dreams come true. Pen and paper make it more real and personal.
Yes if you can think it you can do it.
Nothing is impossible my dear, only personal image and laziness get in the way.
When planning, be realistic. The importance of goal setting is to make achievable decisions. Start with small steps and climb every mountain with determination to reach the great epitome of your vision. Don’t start running on the water, sinking halfway with exhaustion.
Best is to jot down a framework as you see it from beginning to end in other words see the bigger picture.
Break it up in achievable sections and put a time frame to each. Start using your process, by planning small tasks around the house using your strategy in other words practice and refine your strategy.
Well done, now keep this document on your bedside table and read it every evening before you go to bed. On the mirror in the bathroom you write in lipstick and leave sticky notes all over your domain, which will remind you every time you look at them of your mission.
I CAN DO IT … YES I CAN!!
Read it out loud every time you walk past, as a reminder of your final goal, and keep you motivated.
My greatest wish for you is to be happy and successful.
Next letter is about The Debt Trap.
All my love.