Planning My Future and where I want to be in five years.
Dear Thinette darling
When you were younger did you have the wish to be a grownup and be free of all the ties holding you back?
Well you are there my dear, and what now?
Have you for one moment stopped to think how you are going to make your dreams a reality, or will it just stay dreams?
I dare you to dream big, develop your own magic formula for success so you can achieve it.
All dreams are possible!
Think of it this way, who thought a radio wave could cook food. Stumbling across the possibility someone had a vision and a dream and so the microwave oven became a reality. Someone else had a dream to land on the moon. He started planning it step by step and it became true too.
Now is the time to find a formula to plan your future making all your dreams come true.
Don’t let people around you with small dreams detour you from your mission.
It might seems to be overwhelming and too much when you read it now, start with what you think is necessary and keep it up every week. Soon you will see you need it all.
Nothing is impossible my dear. To make it happen you need to decide on a formula with short term and long term goals working for you.
Let’s begin with the short term goals. How far will you have progressed in five years time? Here are a few examples.
• Do you want to become a professional and focus on a career. Becoming an authority and get recognition in your field, you need to study degree after degree, research and read as much as you can. Where on the ladder of your success do you see yourself in five years, management or having your own practice?
• You have decided to become a housewife to the best man in the world and the best stay at home mum. Finding information can be very confusing. You will soon realise how much hard work it will take. How will you go about it? (More about that in a later letter.)
• Do you want to become an entrepreneur running your own business. A brick and mortar one or an online business. What will your focus be to get your business out the blocks.
Finding a legal trustworthy option with good training could be a hard task. Making marketing a priority, set weekly and monthly goals, stick to it and get financially sound? I do have an option for you … but later about that too.
• How long are you going to sit idle, living in a dream world, letting the good life pass you by. Looking at all your successful friends in envy.
Stop procrastinating now!
• Find a quiet spot were you will not be distributed.
• Stop thinking of your past and how life has been.
• Review what was important to you and find your passion.
• Think of all your achievements, there might be a passion hiding there. Find something you are good at and you feel enthusiastic and excited about.
• Trust your instinct and write the options down, even make a list if there are more than one.
• Find your strengths and build on it in your planning.
• Winners do not make excuses.
• Become a warrior and take nothing lying down.
Take a pen and paper, yes pen and paper and start the outline of your planning, plotting your future to make your dreams come true. Pen and paper make it more real and personal.
YES IF YOU CAN THINK IT YOU CAN DO IT.
Nothing is impossible my dear, only personal image and laziness get in the way.
At the end of each year before the holiday season, take a few days to do your planning for the next year.
Know what you want to achieve for the next year. Be realistic, do not put too much pressure on the business or personal achievements. Set some guidelines for the year, divide into twelve steps one for each month.
Take the task of each month and divide into four weeks.
Take then the weeks and divide it into the five work days of every week.
A detailed example will follow my dear.
Keeping records of every move you make is important. Without the necessary preparation your dream might never come true in time.
How to go about it
When planning, be realistic. The importance of goal setting is to make achievable decisions. Write your yearly goals and planning down and keep it at your bedside table. Read it every night and every morning saying to yourself …
I CAN DO IT … YES I CAN!
Start with small steps and climb every mountain with determination to reach the great epitome of your vision. Don’t start running on the water, sinking halfway with exhaustion.
I CAN DO IT … YES I CAN!
Write it on your bathroom mirror and on sticky notes all over your room.
Read it out loud every time you walk past, as a reminder of your final goal, to keep you motivated.
There will always be failures my dear. The way you handle it is all that counts.
Failure is one of the tools of success.
You gain so much knowledge with every failure which prepares you better for the success you will have. Let it become a motivating factor. It shapes you and teaches you what to do next time and what to avoid, helping you make better choices. Never see failure as the End, it is only the Beginning of great things to come. Get up, dust yourself and use the knowledge gained as an advantage. Make this stumbling block a stepping stone to your success.
Easy come easy go …. and that counts for money too my dear.
My greatest wish for you is to be happy successful and financially independent.
Next page in your journal.
• Decide how you are going to earn your money. Be specific and decide how much money you want to save every month.
• Write done the goals you want to achieve in five years.
How will you handle your failures.
Next letter is about The Debt Trap.
All my love
Please follow and like us: