Finding your Personality Type
Do I think I really am who I think I am?
Today it is all about finding who you really are deep inside my dear.
~ Who am I? Do I like the person in the mirror?
~ What defines me and what dictates my values?
Who you are will have a great influence on your mission and goals in your life. The foundation is already laid at home, school and college. Now is the time to add the finishing touches.
The practical world out there have certain rules and demands, it will have particular influences and impacts on the development of the new advanced You, but do not let society dictate who you want to be.
Do I really like the person I am, is it me? Would I like to be my own best friend? Do I love the person looking back at me in the mirror?
FINDING and DEFINING
• Define your personality type.
• Changing habits.
• Where do weaknesses come from.
• How to conquer it all.
• Valuable Characteristics.
No it is not your name, address, phone or family ties, these are your official information for statistics. We are going to delve deeper than skin deep to find the real Thinette and what makes her happy. Get to your emotions and what is it You want, no matter. You have only one life, give it the best to create your own happiness.
Remember in Your world You are the most important person. To protect your persona you have to establish a strong Self. In every situation always find your position first and then find a solution from an advantage point. Start by loving yourself, and all of yourself.
In every situation, find your position, it should be top of the list. Get answers from the point how you see it. Start with “I am Thinette and are currently a PA at a company … teaching kids at a school or managing L&M Industries or, I Thinette am married to Jack. Do you get it love?
Filling a position at work or at home does not define you. It is never about the title nor position. Every position in life is temporary and nothing is certain, only You are for ever. To protect Yourself, you have to know your identity and be true to Yourself at all times.
FIND YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE.
Let’s determined what personality type you are:
• Are you a positive, outgoing, bubbly, seeing the glass as half full, always see the bright side of life and fun to be with?
• Never satisfied, always negative, moaning, grumpy, nagging and demanding?
• Afraid, shy, anti social, lonely with very little confidence?
• Honest, sincere, trustworthy, confident and happy?
• Not always telling the truth, cheating, depending on others to make you happy and do things for you, always knowing better?
• Sporty, artistic or musical … in other words do you have a hobby?
• Are you a good listener, can you hold a good conversation, knowing what goes on in the world and be interesting?
• Self centered, boring, shallow minded with a small frame of mind housing a small world?
• Do you have good friends, what are they like and what do they say about you?
Mark all the ones you recognize in yourself and mark the ones you want to change.
Decide who you want the new Thinette to be, and start changing old bad habits.
CHANGING BAD HABITS.
It is said that you can change habits in twenty one days with repetitive action.
Find the habit that will be the easiest to change and replace it with your new behaviour. Practice the new behaviour every time, and never think or go back to the old bad habit. Repeat until you feel comfortable it has become part of your new lifestyle, then move to the next.
These new chosen characteristics must become your lifestyle now, to a happy and confident Thinette.
To sit down and be honest with yourself, is not an easy task.
• There might be a few weaknesses hiding in a corner my dear. How about miss Procrastination, Lazy Lady, miss Party Animal, miss TV Monster, or Internet games champion, etc.
To really be come successful you have to face them all and get rid of them one by one. Find your own way to do it but the best way is to cut them by their knees immediately. Only go back and pick them up when your PLANNED GOALS FOR THE DAY IS MET.
Be very strict with yourself.
• There might be a more serious issue. It might be something an adult or a friend said to you years ago and you still drag it with you. See it for what it is … the other person might have been insecure and just said it to hurt or draw you down. It might be a failure you can’t accept.
HOW TO CONQUER IT ALL.
Now is the time to get rid of them all, you won’t need their company any more. Sit back in a quiet place and see it in perspective, analyse it see it for what it was, say to yourself you have grown past them, put it in a box and throw it in the dustbin, get rid of it. It does not matter any more.
Make the decision to turn that into a motivating factor to show who you really are. Forget about any weaknesses, erase it from your memory and turn it into a positive, let it make you a stronger person. Be your best self!
KEY TO HAPPINESS.
Your emotions and feelings are determined by your subconscious mind which in return is the keeper of your happiness. Remember your behaviour and your thoughts feed your unconscious mind and that mirrors your mood and your feelings.
By having an open-heart, being honest, sincere, truthful and caring you feed your unconscious mind and spirit what it needs, projecting the emotional healthiness which makes you a happy person.
The most valuable sought after characteristics you want to have are honesty, trustworthiness, being dependable, positive and a good listener.
Follow these principles and you will be confident person with integrity which everybody can depend on.
No money in the world can buy that my dear.
Next page in your journal.
•Your personality characteristics, make a list of those you would want to have and write down your plan of action how to get it … become a warm loving caring person.
• Find your weaknesses, write them down see them for what they are and find your solution how to conquer them.
Who are you? This is now your chance to develop the person you want to be. Find your personality type and make some habit changes to become the new warm happy caring You and happiness will follow you where ever you go..
Your loving Gran Stella.