Dear Thinette darling
Planning My Future?
How do I do that?
Where do I begin?
The first step is TO BELIEVE IN YOURSELF and say I CAN and I WILL!
Now is the time to list those dreams. Create a plan, formulate your career and future to achieve the goals and be successful. With good planning, all your dreams will come true too because it is possible, you have to Believe in Yourself. Dreams and imagination become the reality of your future.
Have you ever said to yourself: One day when I am grown up, I will ………
Yes as a kid, we likewise all had a dream that kept us going.
When younger I am sure you had the wish, be an adult, be free and therefore do as you want. Well, you are now at that point my dear, what now? Do not regret later, and cry over wasted time as so many people do.
Have you for one moment stopped to think, planning my future life is my next step, even more, to reach that dream.
You need to prepare to make your dreams a reality, or will it just stay dreams like most people’s?
I dare you to dream big!
When outlining your future life, it is best, to stay true to yourself. Develop your own magic formula for success and then do it.
Guidance with Granny Planning My Future
All dreams are possible!
Think of it this way, who thought a microwave could cook food, but after all, it worked.
Stumbling across the possibility, someone had a vision and a dream, so the microwave oven became a reality.
Someone else had a dream to land on the moon, he believed in it, started planning step by step and most certainly it came true.
Don’t let people with small dreams around you detour you from your mission.
Planning My Future with Guidance with Granny
Nothing is impossible my dear. To make it happen you need to decide on a formula with short term and long term visions, ultimately, working for you.
Let’s begin with the short term goals.
How far will you have progressed in five years time? Here are a few examples.
• Do you want to become a professional and ultimately focus on a career? Becoming an authority and get recognition in your field, in other words, you need to study degree after degree.
Research and read as much as you can. Where on the ladder of your success do you see yourself in five years? For instance, management in a company or having your own practice?
• Decided to become a housewife to the best man in the world and be the best stay at home mum. Finding information can be very confusing, above all, you will soon realise how much hard work it will take. How will you go about it?
• Do you want to become an entrepreneur running your own business? Brick and mortar one or online business. In addition what will your focus be to get your business out the blocks?
Finding a legal trustworthy option with good training could be a hard task. Making marketing a priority, set weekly and monthly goals, stick to it and get financially sound? I do have an option for you!
• How long are you going to sit idle, living in a dream world, letting the good life pass you by? Looking at all your successful friends in envy.
Stop procrastinating now!
Become a life long member of the ‘The 5 Second Rule’, a worldwide life-changing movement by Mel Robbins for free and get things done.
Save the link, scroll down and start at Day 1 for 35 days. This is a life-changing challenge!
Guidance with Granny Planning My Future
• Find a quiet spot, most importantly, where you will not be distributed.
• Stop thinking about the past and how life has been.
• Review what was important and find your predetermination.
• Think about your reality and what you need, most noteworthy, there might be a hidden driven force motivating you. Start your new project with enthusiasm.
• Trust your instinct and write the options down, above all, make a list if there are more than one.
• Find your strengths and build on it in your planning, meanwhile,, learn new skills.
• Winners do not make excuses, because, that is not an option.
• Become a warrior and take nothing lying down, most importantly, you are unstoppable and the victor.
Take a pen and paper, yes a pen and paper and start the outline of your planning in a journal. Important, to clarify your future and make your dreams come true. Pen and paper make it more real and personal.
YES IF YOU CAN THINK IT YOU CAN DO IT.
Nothing is impossible my dear, in contrast, only personal image and laziness get in the way.
Planning My Future
At the end of each year before the holiday season, for example, take a few days to do your planning for the next year and set some goals.
Know what you want to achieve during the next year. Be realistic, do not put too much pressure on business or personal achievements.
Set some guidelines for the year, for instance, divide it into twelve steps one for each month.
Take the task of each month and divide into four weeks.
Divide the weeks into the five workdays of every week.
Work out a detailed example schedule, above all, making it all very clear.
Thorough planning and keeping records of every move you make is important. Without the necessary preparation, your dream might, probably, never come true in time.
How to go about it
When you plan your ambitions go for the ultimate dream. The importance of goal setting is to aim high. Decisions have to be made above your ability, and certainly, believe in reaching them.
Write your yearly intentions and plans down, subsequently keep it at your bedside table. Read it every night and every morning out loud to yourself.
This is what you want and you going to get it no matter what, most importantly, Believe, it is going to happen and live as if it already has, even if you don’t know how!
Start with small steps and climb every mountain, with determination, to reach the great epitome of your vision. Don’t start running on the water, and after a while, sinking halfway with exhaustion.
I CAN DO IT … YES, I CAN!
Write it on your bathroom mirror, more importantly, on sticky notes all over your room.
Read it out loud every time you walk past, as a reminder of your final goal, most importantly, to keep you motivated and focused.
Planning My Future
There will always be failures my dear, noteworthy, it means growth. The way you handle it holds the key.
Failure is one of the tools for success, as a result, it helps you grow mentally.
You gain so much knowledge and experience with every failure, in the process, prepares you better. As a result, how successful you will become in the future.
Let it become a motivating factor. It shapes you and teaches you. What to do next time, best of all, what to avoid. In turn, will help you make better choices.
Never see failure as the End, on the other hand, it is only the beginning of great things to come.
Get up, dust yourself, in contrast, use the knowledge gained as an advantage. Make this stumbling block a stepping stone to your success.
Easy come easy go, furthermore, that counts for money too my dear.
First of all, my greatest wish for you is to be happy successful and financially independent.
Next page in your journal
• Decide how you are going to earn your money, in addition, be specific and decide how much money you want to save every month.
• How can you better your skills?
Here is a sure way to learn a new skill with 4 free lessons from Dan Lok.
Failures and how will I handle it?
Planning My Future
You have to say to yourself “There are no limits when planning my future life, therefore, I am going to dream big and go big!”.
My dear Thinette the only thing holding you back, is inevitable, your thoughts and behaviour.
All is possible, in conclusion, it is just determination and persistence that makes the difference.
Remember the 5-second rule!
Get up and create the life you desire.
All my love