It is a way to tell the world about your interest and passion in a blog post, how it can help them and enhance their lives.
Creating a website with stunning content and sharing with the world is one way of doing it. Marketing is bringing your website and its content into their own home.
Normally the focus is on the 4 P’s is the Product, the Price, the Place and the Promotion. It is mostly done from a selfish perspective. How much money am I going to make. The customer will soon realize it, and shy away from a marketer with that attitude.
So what is Customer-driven marketing and how is it different?
Customer-driven marketing, it is an opportunity to enhance the life of your customer, and not think of your pocket first. With honest emotional strategies, you can build powerful honest relationships, and will reap benefits from it for many years to come.
Who is your customer?
People who know and use the product, will come back time after time. Customers who need the product will be thankful for your help. People searching for the product will land on your website and stay. Give a customer recognition and good friendly serves. Your duty is to create value for them, and your pockets will stay full.
Five Types of Customers
- Price buyers. The Bargain hunters, always on the lookout for Sales.
- Value buyers. Buyers who want quality products, value for money
- Impulsive buyers. Browsers who buy on the spur of the moment.
- The Virgin buyers. These are the first time buyers, new to the scene.
- Your Loyal buyers. Old customers who need the product and will come back. All of these customers have their own angle to the product. When writing, you have to make sure to accommodate them all. Building trust to have a loyal long term customer relationship is the ideal. Keep your customer happy and satisfied with what they bought. It is all about your customers serves and their needs.
A customer who has a personal, meaningful experience of value, will repeatedly come back. The aim should be to rely heavily to maximize a strong customer relationship.
Never think you have a customer in your bag. Always renew their trust with new relevant information.
Email marketing is an easy way. Have a strategy to grab their attention with continued email information and promotions.
Emotions play a huge role in marketing. Every decision made in life, is done with emotion. Use the positive aspect of your product to promote and create a happy feeling.
Tug at the heartstrings of sadness of your customers. This sounds like a contradiction and it is, but only to get sympathy and evoke a caring emotion. Create a vacuum and a need, and then have a solution to fill that need.
Fear creates urgency. From a mosquito, a spider or global warming and now the virus, all create urgency to find a solution. Fear motivates people to take action.
Make use of a little story to illustrate the importance of the product. Everybody loves a story they can associate with.
Use customers’ success stories to promote a product. Everybody likes to read about someone being success.
Emotional marketing taps into the desires and dreams of your customer. It allows you to connect with them on a deeper level they can relate to. It builds trust.
In the end, emotional marketing is the binding factor and glue between you and your customer.
8 Tips to Market your site for Free
To get attention my love you have to be better than most.
- Have a good quality website with excellent content on your blog
- Make sure you have done all that is needed for good Search Engine Optimization
- Have an email marketing strategy is one of the best ways to market
- Be active on the forums and take part leaving comments
- Submit your website to online directories by using your URL
- Develop a brand name and logo for easy recognition
- Create multiple accounts on different Social media sites.
- Try your hand at guest blogging.
On Wealthy Affiliate Jay has 12 tips how to be SEO ready
This is the Checklist to finalize your article for the Search Engines.
- Have a keyword of the topic in your Title. A word that describes what is coming.
- The keyword or phrase should be in your first paragraph.
- Write the keyword In the Meta title box below your post on WordPress
- Then right below that write your meta description with your keyword or phrase in.
- Preparing your post for Social media with your keywords in the meta title too
- Keyword phrase in your Image Alt. Tag
- Image Title Attribute should have the keyword too
- An Internal link that directs to one of your other relevant blogs
- One External link to an outside site, normally to Wikipedia.
- At the bottom of your post there should be a Call To Action [CTA]
- Always publish your articles on a specific day of the week.
Thank you, Jay, this is a winner!
Where do I Market my Website
- Email marketing is the most popular method.
- Paid adverts on Internet and Google
- Make use of advertisements on social media, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc. This is the place where the Millennial go for advice.
- Consumer opinions and recommendations.
- Editorial content of a Newspaper or Magazine.
How to Write reviews of the products to market
Compare products to make the best choice, the pros and cons of 4each, using clear and plain language
- Explain in detail how it works but keep it short. Do not blabber on and on.
- Avoid general rhetoric and cliches. Be to the point. No sales pitch, just a comparison.
- What makes it unique and different. The price and quality differences.
Importance of Marketing.
- The Internet makes it so easy and fair to get your website on the map.
- Everybody is equal, anybody can use certain methods for free.
- It informs the client and educates them with the content on your website.
- You stay in contact with your customers.
- Build a relationship and trust with regular communication.
- Your business can grow exponentially
- Selling your product to earn revenue.
Marketing is the trigger that will excel your website into success, and if your focus is on Customer-driven Marketing you will succeed.
Learn and train to become a better marketer, it is needed. I am on that learning curve, my dear. I do not know much about marketing and is busy learning every day.
Love you lots
Inspire, Motivate and Empower the Next Generation