What is love, romance and intimacy?
These are all elements of the ultimate relationship. Actually they have different meanings but a combination of them all creates a perfect harmony, my dear.
How to Describe Love
It is an overwhelming settled feeling of caring, trust, respect, honesty and loyalty that wells up from deep inside. All wrapped up in a smile on your face.
True love is the feeling to protect and the willingness to sacrifice beyond this life, unconditionally, without any expectations or limitations.
Love has no judgment and never wants to change another. It goes deeper than attraction, lust, affection or friendship.
How to Demonstrate Love
When you love someone you have a different feeling and attitude towards that person.
- Their well-being and needs are a priority.
- The need to protect and keep them safe.
- Listen with intense interest to what they say.
- Make them number one, and give them your full attention.
- Spend as much time with them as possible.
- Touch and hug every day.
- Just to be together in silence.
- Look them in the eye and say, I love you and appreciate you.
- Have patience and support them.
- Know the love language of your partner.
- Do little everyday things you know will please them, to surprise and make them happy.
- Be a Team, always on the same side against all problems, a formidable force.
- Always be honest and truthful, never lie.
What is Romance
Romance is the constant feeling of pleasure, doing something special for your loved one. The small everyday things are the most
overlooked elements of romance. Do the little things, your partner likes or those things that is part of their daily routine. It will show you really care.
Create a surprise moment of appreciation, they will adore you, and it will make them feel very special and happy.
Tips How to be Romantic
Romance is in the eye of the beholder. Everybody can give flowers and gifts and it could mean nothing, but personal attention is different.
An arranged candle light dinner with soft light and music is not the only way, but most people think it is.
Doing little intimate things to show you care. It means so much more.
- Run her a bath with her favourite bath fragrance after a long day.
- Start her car on a cold morning, let it run a little before she goes to work.
- Surprise him with his favourite dish without asking.
- An unexpected breakfast in bed.
- Organise his undies drawer colour coded.
- Pick her some wild flowers or a bunch of grass seeds and give it from your heart.
- Surprise her with only one of her favourite flowers and a handwritten card.
- Have his favourite beverage, gown and slippers ready. Help him change right there in the lounge in front of the TV.
- Arrange a private weekend, lock all doors and switch off all electronics, to rekindle.
- A picnic on a blanket with homemade snacks in the garden is excellent.
- Surprise your partner with the little things you know they love.
- Old fashioned gentleman manners can be so romantic.
All will be appreciated with wonderful bonding elements.
Intimacy is Rare
Intimacy is a rare element in a relationship. Knowing each other deeply and utterly brings closeness.
To feel vulnerable and still safe at the same time is only possible with intimacy. The mutual feeling of vulnerability, trust and belonging, makes it possible.
Security, trust, respect and honesty nestles deep inside, and manifests in overwhelming love, adoration and desire. It amplifies and takes the relationship to a whole new level.
Not everybody is prepared to be totally open, honest and be vulnerable, therefore, they sacrifice the essence of a healthy relationship.
It is a mutual feeling of being exposed to the core, but in a protected safe environment of belonging. The freedom it brings is incredible.
The secret is to share every aspect of life. Your fears, your desires, your history and the visions you have with this special person. This creates intimacy.
Your past, present and future, be totally open and hide nothing whatsoever. It might be a scary thought, my dear, but once you have done it, it brings this most incredible peace.
When you can’t be honest and prepared to share it all, you cannot experience an intimate relationship. Intimacy is emotional and physical oneness, no barriers.
How to Have Emotional Intimacy
Intimacy is when two independent lovers create an interdependence to support, trust and respect each other emotionally.
In a committed relationship, be prepared to show all of yourself and your beliefs to your partner, and visa versa.
Only a few people are willing to open up and share everything to build the intimate relationship with your partner.
It will only happen if you love and trust the person unconditionally.
Steps to Create Intimacy
- Do you feel comfortable to put your life in that person’s hands?
- Are you prepared to share your past history, no matter what you have done?
- Share all the intimate details of love affairs you have had, yes all of it. It might be used to spice up your relationship.
- Hide nothing from each other. Be open and talk about anything and everything.
- Discuss openly how this relationship makes you feel, and what you are expecting of it.
- Feel comfortable to discuss differences , and maybe agree to disagree as two individuals. Respect is the key.
- Relax in the knowledge that you have support and every situation can be solved as a team.
- Find ways to solve a problem and make compromises in the name of love.
- Discuss your sex life openly.
- Use your electronics to stay close, send intimate messages often with a picture too, even from the room down the passage.
This is only possible when you completely trust and respect the other person, my dear.
What benefits do these three components have in a relationship?
Being in love brings a whole new rainbow in your life. You see the world through different eyes. Love has a soft Ora and filter that have an influence on mental as well as physical health.
The overwhelming feeling of devotion and caring, fills your body with new life and excitement. Being in love will lower stress levels and blood pressure.
It will boost your immune system, and make you live longer. Making you look younger with a glow on your skin, making you look younger.
Love contributes to your mental health too. You will have more confidence.
The support and attention from your partner, boost your self-esteem and self-worth, and validate you as a person.
It makes you more compassionate and you will have more patience.
Many people see romance as a practise only while courting. Romance does not stop after courting, it still has great benefits at seventy.
It is an ongoing everyday process showing and showering your love on your partner. Keeping a happy healthy relationship alive.
Romance keeps you connected and aware of each other in a loving appreciative way.
This is an essential part of a relationship. When you love your partner deeply this will take no effort. Every action comes natural to enhance your lover’s life.
Romance is a tool you can use to show your love and devotion. It is joyful and exciting with nostalgia down memory lane.
Intimacy is the ultimate level in a relationship, and not everybody reaches this level.
We flourish in intimacy, this is one thing a human requires to be fulfilled. Physical and emotional intimacy is vital for a happy healthy relationship.
This does not happen overnight, my dear, it is a lifelong commitment to be open and honest.
It needs tender loving care and some devotion. Strive to be two bodies with one soul.
Intimacy and your sex life
This is the most important bonding element in your relationship. Discuss your sex life with your partner, be truthful in what your likes and dislikes are. It will take your relationship to a different complete paradise
Talk the same language and be totally open. Discuss topics such as prostitution, extreme sex and taboos, because it is natural.
Everybody is curious, and where better to talk about it than in the safety of your trusted intimate relationship.
Decide what is acceptable and what not, between the two of you. Be honest and open.
Feel secure in the knowledge that you have a safe place to share your intimate thoughts. What happens in your bedroom has nothing to do with the world out there.
The level of deepness in an intimate relationship is undescribable. It should be on the list of all couples to achieve.
Men might find it hard, because they are taught from a young age not to show any weakness or vulnerability.
You have to earn their trust before they will open up to you and share their deepest secrets, my dear. With true love and trust it is possible.
When he is The One and you are mutually deeply in love, it will happen naturally.
My dear, make this number one on your bucket list of Love, Romance and Intimacy!
Inspire, Motivate and Empower the Next Generation