Who Are You?
Ask yourself: Do I like the person I am, is it really me?
Would I like to be my own best friend?
Am I the person, looking back at me in the mirror, who I really want to be?
Do I think I really am who I think I am?
Today it is all about finding who you really are deep inside my dear.
~ Who am I?
~ Do I like the person in the mirror?
~ What defines me and, most of all, what dictates my values?
Who you are will, inevitably, have a great influence on your mission and goals in your life. The foundation is already laid at home, school and college. Now is the time to add the finishing touches, likewise, reinvent who you want to be, along, with your own twist to it.
The practical world out there has certain rules and demands, subsequently, it will have particular influences and impacts, on the development of the new advanced You. Above all, do not let society dictate who you want to be.
Who Are You?
FINDING and DEFINING
• Define your personality type.
• Changing habits.
• Where do weaknesses come from?
• How to conquer it all.
• Valuable Characteristics.
No, it is not your name, address, phone or family ties, these are your official information for statistics. We are going to delve deeper than skin deep to find the real Thinette and, in the process, what makes her happy.
Get to your emotions and, most certainly, what is it You want, no matter. There is only one chance we all have, furthermore, one life, giving it the best, creating happiness.
Remember, in Your world, You are the most important person. Protecting your persona, you inevitably, have to establish a strong Self. Always find your position first, and after that, find a solution from an advantage point. Start by loving yourself, even more, all of yourself.
In every situation, find your position, best of all, it should be top of the list. Get answers from that point, first of all, how you see it.
Start with “I am Thinette, and are currently a PA at a company …
Teaching kids at a school or managing L&M Industries or,
I Thinette am married to Jack. Do you get it, love?
Filling a position at work or at home does not define you. It is never about the title nor position. Every position in life is temporary and nothing is certain, only You are forever.
To protect yourself you have, first of all, to know your identity and be true to it at all times.
Who are You?
FIND YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE.
Let’s determined what personality type you are:
• Are you a positive, outgoing, bubbly, person seeing the glass as half full, for that reason, always see the bright side of life and fun to be with?
• In contrast, never satisfied, always negative, moaning, grumpy, nagging and demanding?
• Afraid, shy, anti-social, therefore, lonely with very little confidence?
• Honest, sincere, trustworthy, as a result, confident and happy?
• Not always telling the truth, cheating, in addition, depending on others to make you happy and do things for you, always knowing better?
• Sporty, artistic or musical, in other words, do you have a hobby?
• Are you a good listener, and at the same time, can you hold a good conversation, knowing what goes on in the world and be interesting?
• Self-centred, boring, shallow-minded, and as a result, housing a small mind and a small world?
• Do you have good friends, most importantly, what are they like and what do they say about you?
Mark all the ones you recognize in yourself, and at the same time, mark the ones you want to change.
Decide who you want the new Thinette to be, in short, start changing old bad habits.
CHANGING BAD HABITS.
It is said that you, subsequently, can change habits in twenty-one days with repetitive action.
Find the habit that will be the easiest to change, for instance, replace it with your new behaviour.
Practice the new behaviour every time, certainly, never thinking to go back to the old bad habit.
Repeat until you feel comfortable it has become part of your new lifestyle, after that, move to the next.
These new chosen characteristics must become your lifestyle now, to a happy and confident Thinette.
Find Who You Are.
Be honest with yourself is one thing, but, never easy to admit.
• There might be a few weaknesses, certainly, hiding in a corner my dear. How about miss Procrastination, Lazy Lady, miss Party Animal, miss TV Monster, or Internet games champion, etc.
To really become successful you, admittedly, have to face all the gremlins and get rid of them one by one. Find your own way to do it, but, the best way is to cut them by their knees immediately. Only go around picking them up when your PLANNED GOALS FOR THE DAY IS MET.
Be very strict with yourself.
• There might be a more serious issue. It might be something an adult or a friend, probably, said years ago, and you still drag it with you.
See it for what it is, as a matter of fact, the other person might have been insecure and just said it to hurt or draw you down. It might be a failure you, subsequently, can’t accept.
HOW TO CONQUER IT ALL.
Now is the time to get rid of them all, first of all, you won’t need the memory any more. Sit back and, finally, see it in perspective.
Analyse, moreover, see it for what it was. Say to yourself, you have grown past them, therefore, put it in a box and throw it in the dustbin.
Get rid of it, most importantly, it doesn’t matter anymore.
Make the decision to turn that into a motivating factor to show who you really are.
Forget about any weaknesses, erase it from your memory and turn it into a positive, let it make you a stronger person.
Be your best self!
Find Who You Are
KEY TO HAPPINESS.
Your emotions and feelings are determined by your subconscious mind which in return is the keeper of your happiness.
Remember your behaviour and your thoughts feed your unconscious mind and that mirrors your mood and your feelings.
By having an open-heart, being honest, sincere, truthful and caring you feed your unconscious mind and spirit what it needs. Most of all you are projecting the emotional healthiness which makes you a happy person.
Who are You?
The most valuable sought after characteristics you want to have are honesty, trustworthiness, being dependable, positive and a good listener.
Follow these principles and you will be a confident person with integrity which everybody can depend on.
No money in the world can buy that my dear.
Next page in your journal.
•Your personality characteristics, make a list of those you would want to have and write down your plan of action on how to get it … become a warm loving caring person.
• Find your weaknesses, write them down see them for what they are and find your solution how to conquer them.
This is now your chance to develop the person you want to be. Find your personality type and make some habit changes to become the new warm happy caring person you want to be.
Happiness will follow you wherever you go, just get up and get started.
Your loving Gran Stella.